OCD is always looking for talented individuals who can add value to our company and provide outstanding service to our Clients.
We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
- 2nd /3rd Line support analyst
- Senior Sales
2nd / 3rd Line Support Analyst
A 2nd / 3rd Line Support Analyst with good commercial experience and able to support Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL and Exchange is required for our growing technical team. The role, based in Glasgow, will be to provide 2nd / 3rd line support both on the phone and face to face. Exceptional customer service and communication skills are key and you will be providing technical support, troubleshooting technical issues and escalating when necessary.
Your customer facing skills should be top class as you will be working within a growing environment that puts excellent customer service at the top of its list of priorities.
Key Technologies Include:
- MS Windows Server 2003 2008, 2008 R2
- Active Directory
- IIS v6 & v7
- SQL 2005, 2008
- Exchange 2007 (front and back end)
- Exchange 2010
- SharePoint 2010
- MS Terminal Server 2008
- File Server – NTFS permissions
- Desktop O/S’ XP, Windows7
- MS Office 2007/2010
- The ideal candidate will have at least 24 – 36 months commercial IT support experience.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent troubleshooting skills in all desktop applications and will be familiar with helpdesk Call Logging Systems.
- The ideal candidate will have top level server support skills and should be looking to develop their project skills.- You will have worked to SLAs and have the ability to resolve 3rd line support issues that have been escalated from the 1st or 2nd line team.
You need to have worked in an helpdesk environment previously supporting servers at 3rd Line level, you should be able to install, configure and then administer Server 2003-2008, Exchange 2010, Hyper-V, SQL 2005-2008.
You will be expected to take on project work at mostly small business level (i.e. 5-50 user sites, 1-4 servers) generally in infrastructure upgrade or expansion scenarios, and you should be able to work alone and unsupervised where required.